“SMALL WIND & SOLAR HYBRID SYSTEMS: Key to a Self-Sufficient Energy Future”
Munich, Germany, 1-2 June 2017
The World Wind Energy Association (WWEA) and Intersolar Europe are pleased to invite the small and medium wind stakeholders as well as the Solar PV and Energy Storage industry to participate in the World Small Wind Conference (WSWC2017), taking place in Munich/Germany on 1 and 2 June 2017, in parallel with the Intersolar Europe exhibition 2017 (31 May – 2 June 2017).
Participants from over 30 countries gathered in each of the seven internationals small wind conferences organised by WWEA in previous years – including top small wind manufacturers, representatives from international organisations like IRENA, national small wind associations, members of the academia and consumers.
The main theme of the conference is Small Wind & Solar Hybrid Systems – Key to a self-sufficient energy future. The conference is aimed at jointly exploring the current status and future developments of the wind & solar hybrid technology as well as to present new innovative business models that could exploit the market of self-supply electricity.
Abstracts are invited on issues within the scope of the topic of the conference:
1. Market potentials
2. Small Wind technology
3. Hybrid systems and energy storage
4. Microgrids and minigrids
5. Site Assessment
6. Wind power for islands
7. Distributed applications
8. System integration, optimization and grid connection
9. Development in extreme climate and special conditions
10. Financing, insurance and risk control, etc.
11. International cooperation, capacity building, education and training
12. Wind power policies and incentive measures
In addition, abstracts are also invited on:
13. Small wind standards and certification schemes